When I started this blog 4 1/2 months ago, I had only read one blog. I was not familiar with the blogosphere at all. I only wanted to write the blog in order to share my three month journey in Cairo & Romania with anyone who would be interested. I pictured my friends and family. I’m also a people person. I love connecting with people and getting to know their stories. The blogosphere has allowed me to do just that. Receiving my 4th nomination in one month’s time is mindblowing! Thank you, Daoud of mmmluck, for thinking of me.
The Rules :
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Paste the Award image on your blog.
3. Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 other blogs you like for this Award.
5. Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
6. Resume blogging your regular posts.
7 Facts about myself:
1. I crack myself up a lot! I’m not sure if people laugh with me or at me sometimes.
2. I don’t watch TV much, but all bets are off with So You Think You Can Dance! I’m hoping to come back a dancer and be on that show in my next life. LOL
3. I’m allergic to cats, but was adopted by the cutest guy named Mambo! We are perfect for each other because he does not like to be carried. He will only snuggle next to me.
4. One of the mysteries in my life is this: As soon as we arrived at Karnak Temple in Egypt I started feeling really tired. The more time we spent in the Temple, the more tired I became. By the time we left, I didn’t know how I could possibly spend the rest of the day visiting other temples. I was exhausted. However, as we walked towards the bus, my energy started coming back. The further away I was, the more energy I felt. By the time we drove away, I was completely energized! It is very strange. If you have any ideas, please tell me!
5. I have an irrational fear of being immersed in dark waters or expansive waters alone. Nothing happened to make me so afraid all of a sudden. It started suddenly in my late teens. I was so scared of dark waters I couldn’t walk on piers at night. I was so afraid to be immersed in water alone, I couldn’t take baths. It’s gotten better over the years, but I still don’t like being immersed in dark waters. I can swim in pools alone with just a bit of tension.
6. My first laptop was in 2002. Before that, I didn’t have a computer at home. It’s strange to think of not having internet or computer access at home today.
7. I collect quotes.
My 10 Nominees…
2. Lucid Gypsy